Flute Course for Beginners. Introduction to Music: Hindusthani Sangeet
Course for Beginners : Duration 1 years:
- Introduction to Music: Hindusthani Sangeet
- An excellent quality tuned Bansuri is essential to start learning. Always we need to buy Bansuri from good flute makers.
- Producing The Sound In Bansuri. How to blow on flute/bansuri and sitting posture to play the flute.
- Guideline to maintain your physical health: an important part for musician and especially for flute player.
- Practicing Yoga and pranayama for a breathing exercise.
- Swaras and The Symbols in Bansuri Music Learning. Understanding The Bansuri Notations and Alankars
- Importants of Rhythm and Laya in Bansuri Learning.
- Lower octaves practice, Lower octaves on different scale of flute with Basic Alankars.
- Learn to use tonguing process and production of Sound.
- Speed practice of Alankar and Gamak and Kan swar.
- Practice of Alankar on 10 different “Thats” of Hindusthani Classical Music
- Introduction to Rag: Bhupali, Yaman, Durga
- Beginner’s song tutorial: 10 Songs, Kirtan, Bhajan, Rabindra Sangeet, Nazrul Geeti.