What you’ll learn
- students learn how to hold flute properly , major scale playing , finger practice lessons , play Alankaars, bhupali raag, khamaj raag, des raag, Shivranjani raag and durga raag, some flute tunes and basic theory and practical of indian classical
- Main focus on step by step learning and practice …..practice …. and more practice
- students get confidence in playing flute ,students will know basic music theory.
- students will play indian raaga and indian songs. students will get downloadble pdf sheets
- students can play flute with metronome and rhythem instruments
- students will get 33 lectures and 4 hours videos lessons
- We have add two practice session on 4 / 4 beats and 3/4beats for practice
- Beginners – 1.5 year program
- Intermediate – 1 year program
- Advanced – 2 year program
- Required only a Tuned flute of any scale .
- No need of any music book ,stand and experience of music.
- Required only Interest in music , willingness to learn music , positive attitude towards learning new things
- most important thing is stealing time to practice more and more .
This is a perfect place to learn from starting. learn at your own time schedule and save money. We have specially design videos to learn flute easy , systematically and technically . we are sure you will enjoy with fun learning.
” Perfect practice in playing flute is the key of Success ”
Getting started to play a flute a little bit difficult but Step by Step learning through my beginners course Level-I , it is very much easy to learn flute. I have cleared all the doubts at the beginners level, to reduce stress level students join this awesome course. We have made a quality product course only for you.
” Music is the Medicine of Brain ”
What will learn after completing this course :–
- Holding the flute properly.
- Produce sound and breathing control.
- Play sa re ga ma and ( C D E F G ) major scale on flute
- Play and learn different Alankaraas and many lessons.
- practice with Metronome : 3 parts
- learn different raag on kalyan thaat , Bilawal Thaat, Khamaj Thaat and Kafi Thaat.
- indian famous tunes on flute.
- Practice session with tabla
9.Understanding 4th , 8th and 16th notes on flute
- How many flutes a beginners should have.
- Rhythm section on tabla for 4 beats pattern and 3 beats patterns.
- No . of Video lesson 35 .
13 Duration of total videos 4 Hours.
Who this course is for:
who is interested to learn wind instrument (Wooden Flute)
No age bar for flute learning any body who is interested can learn to play flute .
where private flute teachers are not available or expensive.
No need to join this course for those who is already playing intermediate level flute